I just finished writing myself a daily to do list because I am so over stimulated in the evenings with various things that I need to accomplish. Because I will most likely loose said list, I figured I would add it here as I am awesome at forgetting paper.
My To Dos:
1) Buy Brown Sugar.
2) Meet with mysterious tattooed man about proposition into bakery. May or may not be Nancy from Weeds. At least I do carry around a Starbucks cup constantly, so I have that going for me.
3) Bake 10" almond cake for Baby wedding cake. No babies actually getting married. Baby wants wedding cake for baptismal. Parents and Jesus don't mind.
4) Make Cinnamon Roll Dough.
5) Make Chocolate chip cookie dough to bake mini chocolate chip cookie cakes. No, not just frosted chocolate chip cookies.... mini chocolate chip cookie cakes. Mini is big shit now.
No comments:
Post a Comment